Brooke Johnston Former Miss Great Britain
I visited Dr. Shah after years of suffering from adult acne and spending a fortune on various products and treatments without a result. I had almost given up hope that clear skin was possible. I finally met Dr. Shah and she recommended a line of treatment tailored to my needs.
I was impressed by her professionalism, knowledge and lovely bedside manner so I decided to give it a go. After just a few treatments there was a noticeable change in my skin and after a few months it has dramatically improved, so much so that I feel confident leaving the house without makeup. Younger, brighter looking skin is a nice side effect too! I highly recommend Dr. Shah and look forward to seeing her for future beauty treatments!
*Individual results may vary
Facts about Brooke Johnston
- In 2005 she won the title of Miss United Kingdom, and in the same year competed at the Miss Universe Pageant.
- She is well known for her acting career, having starred in films such as Rush (2013), Impostor (2011) and The Day After Tomorrow (2004).
- She became a vegetarian at the age of 15, and has been a spokesperson for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) since 2006.
- She has a Bachelor of Arts degree (in Classics and History, received from McGill University) and a Master of Arts degree (in Broadcast Journalism, received from University of Westminster in London).
- She is a passionate DJ and producer of house music.
- She has worked as a journalist, covering the 2008 Presidential Primaries with NATO (working from Washington DC).
- She is a big fan of chess, once playing a game with Russian grandmaster Anatoly Karpov that ended in a draw (played in Switzerland).